– Friends will now play in the same team in public games.
– Added an HP buff to teams that have less players than the opposite team.
– Added XP and Nuts bonus system – we can now run bonus XP and/or Nuts timed events.
– Reduced the duration of the voting phase in public lobbies.
– HUD indicators will now change size with distance to reduce screen clutter.
– Patch notes will now be shown in-game on first launch after an update.
– Fixed aim helper to avoid that it gravitates towards a specific body part.
– Improved hit impact feedback.
– Improved stuck detection for bots.
– Improved bot behavior in Tanker Town.
– Disabled the ability to leave public lobbies.
– Added Avatar stun cooldown in Mass Heist to avoid sound/animation spam.
– Re-enabled the “enter code” functionality.
– Fixed suckpipes while carrying the head in Head Hunt – they cannot be used now while carrying the head.
– Fixed exploit to increase movement speed while carrying the head in Head Hunt.
– Added new bot names.
– Fixed “Share the Pain” revolver staying active under certain conditions.
– Fixed softlock when using suckpipes under certain conditions.
– Fixed dialogs disappearing immediately when keeping buttons pressed.
– Fixed Avatar sometimes being hidden at the end of the round.
– Fixed head target indicator sometimes being shown in other game modes.
– Fixed foam/shield not disappearing during the end game standoff.
– Fixed gyroscope making the camera look up on match start.
– Fixed wireframe sometimes appearing around Avatar head in Head Hunt mode.